Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Reads
















With some of my extra Christmas cash, I decided to get a book that looked interesting to me... It's called "Starbucked."

I got it on Amazon.com for a decent price, so props to Amazon, and no, they don't sponsor me...

Anyway, I only read the first chapter but it's interesting so far.

I'm not a fan of Starbucks Coffee, but I enjoy the logo and the cups... the history... stuff like that.

I also don't hate Starbucks, I just don't like them for some reasons.

Anyway, I'll post some of my findings on this blog as soon as I get a little deeper.

Have you read it?  What are your thoughts?

Keep on brewing!

2 comments:

Onesimus3 said...

So how is the burr grinder? There are plenty of settings for all kinds of grinds. And which coffees have you sampled so far?

Unknown said...

Starbucks got people interested in coffee but all those people dont like the coffee... did you see that story. I think it is so true