Sunday, December 23, 2007

[Insert Witty First Post Title Here]

What do you say in the first post? Everyone else just says:

"Hey guys. This is my first post. Woohoo!"

So I guess mine won't be much different.

A little background info on me.
- I'm new to the world of coffee.
- I'm new to drinking "real" coffee.
- Yes, I used to go to Starbucks.
- No, I don't want to burn Starbucks to the ground.
- I use (daily) an inexpensive GSI press pot and hand grinder.
- I'm quickly becoming a "Coffee Snob."

More personal non coffee related stuff...

I'm 22 and I just got married a few months ago to my high school sweetheart. I am a video editor and living in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

I'm also not terribly amazing at "real" blogging. I know that there are those who have blogs that are great daily bloggers that have interesting topics and witty writing, but I'm just your average joe in that sense. So bear with me and let me know what you think. Feedback is appreciated!

The main purpose of this blog? I guess it's to share my discoveries of my new quest to find and enjoy good coffee.

Since I have a personal blog, I'll try to keep this one very strictly just coffee related. If you want to check out my personal blog, click here. No! Here! You're not getting it.... just click here please. Thanks! (Geez, my audience sure isn't too bright...) Oh, did I say that outloud?!

Ok, I think that's good enough for now. What do you think? Let me know! Catch you later!

Remember. Everyone can enjoy good coffee. Just follow these three things. C'mon, it's not that expensive!
1. 1 lb. of good coffee
2. Press pot (french press)
3. Hand Grinder

No comments: