Friday, June 20, 2008

A Taste of Familiarity

Since moving to Alexandria Virginia, I haven't been able to find any good coffee.  Actually, I haven't found any coffee.  I haven't searched very hard but after going up and down King Street (the big popular street) and not seeing anything, I feel that it's a bit disheartening.

So I ordered some Costa Rican La Magnolia from DoubleShot.  Oh boy, one of the first coffees that I've ever had!

The coffee arrived last night but I decided to wait till this morning to make some.  Well, I got to work, opened that bag and brewed a full press of that black gold.  The smell brought me right back to hanging out at the DoubleShot.

I think that this coffee is going to ease the transition of this sudden move.  Probably because it's messing with my head and smelling that coffee and staring at my computer makes me feel like I'm back at my old desk!

Well, I'm going to make another press, so I better get going.

Keep on brewing!

No comments: