Wednesday, January 16, 2008

New podcast!









I started listening to a new podcast, to get me through till Mark Price or Brian Franklin do their next one.

It's called Bellisimo Coffee Podcast.

It's not too bad. I've only heard two episodes, and it's ok. To me, they are a little short and a little dry. I like a little bit more excitement I guess.

The longer podcasts are better for me because I enjoy listening to them at work while I'm doing stuff I don't need my hearing for.

I also find that I'm really productive because I don't have nearly as many distractions!

But if you are looking for some podcasts on coffee, go ahead and check this one out. I can't vouch 100% for it yet but it's not terrible at all.

I'll be putting my podcast picks up on here soon. I'm just going through iTunes and seeing what ones are good.

Keep on brewing!

No comments: